botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine
- History and science of botulinum toxin
- Treatment protocols of upper, middle and lower thirds of the face
- Treatment protocols for non-facial areas like the neck, calf muscles and axillae, hands, and feet to treat hyperhidrosis
- Treatment protocols for skin quality improvement such as pore size, sebum production reduction, flushing, rosacea, androgenic alopecia, prevention and treatment of abnormal scarring and microtoxin lifting
- Photographs of key injection moments as well as schematics illustrations are used alongside the instruction videos to clarify the techniques.
buy the master course including this book
Get this book and so much more in our Master Course: Toxin Essentials. Including a 1-day hands-on training event, theoretical online learning and a hard copy of this book.
keep on learning